Pages

Tuesday 20 September 2016

Ruapotaka Cross-Country

Our cross country was fun and it started from year one to year eight. I am going to talk about the year five race. First, we had to run around the whole school two times and around the field one time. I was really tired. Fakaola came first then Tristan second and then third was Peni for our year 5 class. To run better we were told to breathe in through our noses and out through our mouths, We trained for weeks to be able to run for cross country. It was a fun day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think I would've been tired as well. Great job in cross country Joanlisi. It was definitely an exciting time and seeing all of room 9 put in 100% was awesome. Keep using those breathing techniques and I'm sure you'll improve.
Well done.
Miss Misela

Post a Comment